Each pillow is handmade and filled with wool puffs, giving it a similar feel to a down feather pillow. The organic cotton cover features a side zipper, so you can remove or add wool to change the thickness of the pillow. By shaping your pillow to suit your own preferences, you will enjoy a comfortable, restful sleep.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to mold and holds shape better than down feathers
- Adjust pillow's thickness by adding or removing wool
- Organic cotton zippered cover
- Resistant to dust mites
- Machine washable (gentle with special instructions)
- Premium Eco Wool
- Handmade in the USA
- Standard (20" x 24", 30-33 oz)
- Queen (20" x 30", 36-39 oz)
- King (20" x 36", 42-45 oz)
This wool pillow is easier to wash than other wool products and will not compress.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Organic Wool "Down" Pillows
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!