Try Native Organic sheets for a restful one third of your life. These sheets are made of 100% certified organic US-grown Pima cotton and woven in earth tones made with color-grown fiber straight from the plant without any dyes. You will find these sheets restful to the eye, textural and inviting to touch.
Native Organic cotton sheets are long-staple upland variety, 260 thread count per square inch, combed, and ring spun for strength. Seams are double sewn, over-locked and corners felled. All sheets are pre-shrunk naturally.
- Flat Sheet: 70" x 102"
- Fitted Sheet: 39" x 75" x 15"
- 1 Standard Pillow Case: 20" x 26"
- Flat Sheet: 90" x 102"
- Fitted Sheet: 55" x 75" x 15"
- 2 Standard Pillow Cases: 20" x 26"
- Flat Sheet: 90" x 102"
- Fitted Sheet: 60" x 80" x 15"
- 2 Queen Pillow Cases: 20" x 32"
- Flat Sheet: 108" x 102"
- Fitted Sheet: 79" x 80" x 15"
- 2 King Pillow Cases: 20" x 38"
- 100% USDA certified organic cotton
- Sheet yarns are ring-spun, 2-ply and combed 260 count percale
- Sheet seams are double sewn, over-locked and corners felled
- Pre-washed and 100% chemical-free
- Made in the USA and Mexico
About Native Organic
Native Organic is a family partnership producing high-quality textiles and finished textile products from USDA certified organic cotton. They are committed to fair trade practices and to protecting the environment, both in the cotton field and in the production plant.
Why Choose Organic Cotton?
Native Organic sources their cotton from a family owned and operated co-operative in the USA. The co-operative is made up of 30 farms that together comprise 20,000 acres in a region of South Plains in Texas known as the "world's largest cotton patch."
Their raw cotton is at the top of the World Cotton Index. It is a long staple upland variety comparable to Egyptian cotton in both fiber length and strength.
The colored cotton Native Organic has pioneered is cross-pollinated, not genetically modified. Originally cotton grew in different colors. These colors, which are earth tones, date back to Mesoamerican peoples who cultivated these varieties in the 15th and 16th centuries.
The cotton is spun and woven in a historical water-powered mill in Mexico that is fair trade and worker owned. The mill operates by waterpower generated by the local river, just as it did over 100 years ago, so there are no CO2 emissions.
Read our guide about Organic Cotton Clothing for more information about the benefits of organic cotton.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Bed sheet sets made of 100% certified organic US-grown cotton|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- Continental US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Native Organic Cotton Sheet Set
- From MM at 4/29/16 4:40 AM
- From linda at 7/9/16 11:03 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!