Made in Sweden, the Swedish FireKnife is a single, handy tool with which you can gut and clean a fish, split kindling, and light a campfire.
This knife has been tested by numerous outdoor experts and has received outstanding reviews. It is tough enough to be used with a baton to split wood, yet sharp enough to shave with. The tip withstands considerable twisting in wood, and the sheath holds the knife firmly. The removable fire steel won't fall out, it has to be twisted and then pulled to release.
- Flexible and sturdy blade made of Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel
- 3.75” blade with Scandinavian grind
- Polypropylene sheath with clip
- High-friction rubber handle
- Includes FireSteel Scout magnesium firestarter, strike against blade to light campfires, stoves, and barbecues
- FireSteel works equally well when wet, produces a 3000°C (5400°F) spark, and lasts 3000 strikes
- Color options: Cyan, Orange, Green, Red, and Black
- Size: 8.9 x 1.7 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 3.4 oz
- Made in Sweden
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Origin||Made in Sweden|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48 & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Swedish FireKnife
- From franky at 12/3/13 8:18 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!
The best knife invention around