Brew yourself a cup of tea or heat water for cooking, while charging your phone, GPS, camera or other device. And the lithium ion battery is also being charged to provide you with power on the go, and a 5-LED light strong enough to read by.
The PowerPot V is a thermoelectric generator that creates power using only heat and water. By simply placing the PowerPot V over any heat source and adding water, you can charge your phone, camera, and other electronics just as fast as if you were using any standard outlet. The PowerPot V uses thermoelectric technology and leverages the temperature difference created while heating up water. It is durable, lightweight, has no moving parts and starts charging within a matter of seconds. This is a perfect addition to any camping adventure or emergency preparedness kit!
The PowerPot V comes equipped with a standard USB (5V) port, making it compatible with devices you already have. The cable has three feet of heavy-duty, flame-resistant wire.The wire harness is designed to keep the wire well away from the cooking flame. The solid-state voltage regulator provides up to 5W of power to charge your high-tech devices.
The PowerPot V Battery Bundle comes with a rechargeable 1800 mAh lithium ion battery with USB port which is perfect for charging your cell phone or MP3 player on the go. Also works great with 5 LED USB lights (included)! Can be recharged from the PowerPotTM, computers, or any other USB port.
Features & Benefits:
- Get the PowerPot V and Lithium 1800 Battery all in one!
- Charges any USB Device
- Use over any heat source (including open flame)
- Power on-demand: day or night, rain or shine
- Lightweight and compact
- Dual utility: heat water for food and power
- Durable: weather and fire resistant
- Limited lifetime warranty
- The PowerPot V Thermoelectric Generator with bowl/lid
- Fast-Charge 3-in-1 Cable (Micro USB, Mini USB, Dock Connector)
- 5V USB Regulator
- USB 5 LED light
- Lithium 1800 Battery
PowerPot V Technical Specs:
- Output: USB 5 Watt (5V, 1A)
- Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Capacity: 1.4 L (1 Qt)
Lithium 1800 Technical Specs:
- Capacity: 1.8 Ah
- Output: 5V USB-A 1.0 (0.5A max)
- Input: 5V USB mini (0.5A max)
- Size: 3" x 1 3/4"
- Weight: 3.1 oz (89g)
The PowerPot V was originally funded through Kickstarter. It has been featured in many publications and magazines, including Backpacker Magazine where it was awarded editors choice in the 2013 snow awards.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Capacity||1.4 L (1Qt)|
|Weight||PowerPot V: 18.2 oz with lid and chord. Lithium 1800: 3.1 oz.|
|Dimensions||4.5" x 4.5"|
|Key Feature||Use the PowerPot to charge your devices while heating up water for your cooking needs.|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the PowerPot V Battery Bundle
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!