Lightweight and compact, the Original Candle Lantern provides 9 hours of warm light from a single candle, surrounded by the safest and most efficient lantern housing available. A lightweight frame holds the glass chimney securely in place, creating a windproof environment for the flame. The unique, easy-slide chimney allows the glass to slide down into the lantern, making the candle easy to light. A spring-powered candle tube pushes the candle up as it burns, keeping the flame burning at a constant height. The side of the lantern has a viewing slot that allows the user to monitor the slow-burning candle for remaining burn time.
- Dimensions: 6.5” high x 2” diameter
- Collapses down to 4.25” high x 2” diameter
- Weight (with candle): 6.4 oz
- Lightweight but durable aluminum construction
- Easy-slide glass chimney allows easy access to candle for lighting
- Spring-loaded candle tube burns candles efficiently
- 9-hour candle is efficient and reliable
- Features include a carrying handle, hanging bail, twist-lock base, and candle viewing slot
- Specially designed vent in base provides air supply
- Includes one 9-hour Paraffin candle
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- Continental US & Canada
- Ships Via:
Questions about the Original Candle Lantern – Anodized Black
- From Tim at 5/6/13 1:33 PM
- Need info on refills?
- There are three types of replacement candles for the Anodized Candle Lantern:
White 9+ hour candles
Citronella 9+ hour candles
100% natural beeswax candles (burns 12+ hours)
These candles melt at a higher temperature, use a special wick, and they come in 3-packs. The white candle comes with the lantern, but the beeswax candle is higher quality.
These replacement candles will be in stock soon.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!