The award winning LifeStraw water filter has now been incorporated into a sports bottle to give users access to safe drinking water even when there is no water source nearby. Simply use the bottle to scoop water from any pond, stream or river, and you will have a supply of fresh, clean drinking water. Take the LifeStraw Go with you when you go hiking, camping, or travelling to areas with poor water quality. Use the carabiner to attach to your backpack, or store in your preparedness kit to ensure access to safe, clean drinking water in an emergency.
Features & Benefits:
- Filters up to 264 gallons or 1000 liters of water down to 0.2 microns
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (> LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Zero aftertaste as it contains no chemicals or iodine
- Durable, leak-proof bottle made of BPA-free Tritan
- Filter and mouthpiece detach for easy cleaning
- Includes carabiner for easy carrying
Bacteria removed include:
- Escherichia coli
- Vibrio cholerae
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Protozoa removed include:
- Giardia lamblia (Beaver Fever)
- Cryptosporidium Parvum
- Entamoeba histolytica
The LifeStraw filter is the most advanced personal water filter available on the market today. LifeStraw has been rigorously tested to surpass EPA standards for removing E. Coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium oocysts, and many other waterborne contaminants.
LifeStraw Go filters water down to 0.2 microns without the use of chemicals. When the filter has reached capacity (264 gallons) it will stop taking in water. Since the water filter is detachable, you can simply purchase a replacement filter when the filter has reached capacity. The bottle can be reused indefinitely, saving waste from disposable plastic water bottles.
- LifeStraw Filter Capacity: 264 gallons (1000 liters)
- Capacity 23 oz
- Weight: 7.8 ounces
- Dimensions: 9" L x 3" W
- Material: BPA-Free Tritan
- Mouthpiece material: Food Grade Silicone
- Included: 2.6'' x 0.2'' Carabineer
Made of BPA-free Tritan, the LifeStraw Go is extremely durable. The built-in LifeStraw filter is securely fitted, lid is leak-proof, and the mouthpiece hinge is robust enough to withstand frequent use in rough conditions. The food-grade silicone mouthpiece is flexible which prevents it from chipping or cracking.
For every LifeStraw® water filter sold, we provide a child in Africa with clean water for an entire school year.
When you purchase any type of LifeStraw® filter, we use part of the funds to donate LifeStraw® Community institutional water purifiers to schools in Africa. LifeStraw® Community is specifically designed to deliver clean, safe water to school children by removing waterborne pathogens and dirt commonly found in source water.
Eartheasy's goal is to provide clean water to 500 schools in Kenya in 2014. Thank you for supporting this mission!
Can I buy a replacement filter for the LifeStraw Go?
Yes, LifeStraw Go replacement filters are available for purchase here
Can I use the LifeStraw Personal as a replacement filter on my LifeStraw Go bottle?The LifeStraw Personal filter does not fit on the LifeStraw Go bottle.
Does the LifeStraw Go filter out salt water, chemicals or viruses?
The LifeStraw Go is designed for the backcountry and will filter out 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites. Chemicals, salt water and viruses will not be removed. If you were looking for a high capacity filter to remove viruses, the LifeStraw Family 1.0 will be able to remove 99.999% of viruses.
Can I drink pool water with LifeStraw products?
Pool water contains chlorine and other chemicals. LifeStraw products can only filter out bacteria and parasites, not chemicals.
How do you know when your LifeStraw has reached capacity?
When your LifeStraw has reached capacity, it will no longer be able to draw water through the filter. To extend the life of your LifeStraw, please follow the instructions on the manual to properly back flush the unit.
How does your donation model work?
For every LifeStraw product sold, one school child in Africa receives clean drinking water for an entire school year. This year, we will be providing clean drinking water to 500 schools in Kenya. For more information, check out our Follow The Litres campaign.
What is the shelf life of LifeStraw products?
LifeStraw products use mechanical filters to remove contaminants from the water source. No chemicals or moving parts are involved within the filtering process, meaning nothing will expire. If stored in room temperature, the LifeStraw will last indefinitely until it reaches capacity...even after use!
Interested in buying LifeStraw Water Filters from a dealer near you? Click to see our store locator map, with a complete list of retail stores selling the Life Straw.
Wholesale Inquiries: Eartheasy is the master wholesale distributor for the USA and Canada. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on selling Life Straws in your retail store.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Water Filtered Per LifeStraw||264 gallons / 1,000 liters|
|Capacity||22.5 oz / 670 ml|
|Dimensions||9" L x 3" W|
|Key Feature||LifeStraw water filter incorporated into bottle for easy drinking|
|Origin||Made in South Korea|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the LifeStraw Go
- From J L Galbreath at 2/5/14 8:48 AM
- From Ryan at 2/7/14 8:37 PM
- From Lisa Renstrom at 5/16/15 11:32 AM
- Will the Life Straw Go fit into a bike water bottle carrier?
- Yes. LifeStraw Go is the same diameter as a standard bike water bottle so it will fit. However, the LifeStraw Go is about 1" taller than a bike water bottle, so if your bike frame limits the height clearance then you would move your holder down an inch or so.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- Will the Life Straw Go fit into a bike water bottle carrier?
- From Ana at 6/9/15 5:41 PM
- From Rusty at 6/26/15 8:00 AM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!