Winter brings its own set of cold weather emergencies and you need to be prepared for them. Winter storms can strand you in your car on the side of the road, or at a job site. You can lose power and heat in your home. Any of these situations can be life threatening.
Be prepared for what Mother Nature dishes out with a Cold Weather Emergency Kit by Ready America. This one-person kit contains essential items such as lifesaving food and water, survival blankets and body warmers, tools to dig your vehicle out of the snow and more.
Features & Benefits:
- 2,400 calorie food bars (5 year shelf life)
- 6 4.225 oz water pouches (5 year shelf life)
- Emergency Survival Blanket
- 3-in-1 Whistle/Compass/Thermometer
- Wool Blanket
- Hand Warmers (1 Pair)
- Waterproof Matches
- Emergency Poncho
- Bio-Hazard Bag
- 3 Pre-Moistened Towelettes
- Tissue Pocket Pack
- Knit Cap
- Car HELP Sign
- Roadside Warning Triangle
- Duct Tape (50 yards)
- Snow Shovel 3 pc.
- LED Headlamp
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||12 x 9 x 16 inches|
|Key Feature||Cold Weather Emergency Kit for 1 Person|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
Questions about the Cold Weather Survival Kit, 1 Person
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!