Wool dryer balls are designed to absorb moisture for faster, more efficient drying. Dryer balls are popular for drying clothing, towels, bedding, linens and even cloth diapers.
Our dryer balls are a safe, chemical-free alternative to dryer sheets and fabric softeners, which contain irritating synthetic dyes and perfumes. Wool dryer balls are ideal for people with chemical sensitivities or allergies.
Features & Benefits:
- Set of 3 natural wool dryer balls
- Reduces drying time by 30-50%
- Softens fabric and diminishes wrinkles and lint from your laundry
- Eco-friendly alternative to dryer sheets
- No chemicals, no synthetic dyes or perfumes
- Colorfast - colors will not run or bleed
- Handmade from 100% pure merino wool
How To Use:
Use all three wool dryer balls in each load to guarantee efficiency. Simply add into dryer along with laundry and turn on machine.
Wool dryer balls last for over 100 loads. When they become dense and firm like a tennis ball it's time for a new set.
For naturally scented laundry, simply add a drop of your favorite essential oil to each ball.
Wool dryer balls are made in Canada from pure merino wool. Cruelty-free.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 60 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Items per pack||3|
|Key Feature||Natural wool dryer balls reduce drying time and soften fabrics|
|Origin||Made in Canada|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Wool Dryer Balls - Color Set
- From kate at 5/6/14 5:34 PM
- From Susan at 11/12/13 1:50 PM
- Will these remove pet hair from fabric?
- Yes. The Ulat Wool Dryer Balls will remove pet hair from fabric in the dryer. However, they may not be as effective at removing all pet hair from large, bulky items like blankets. This is because the blanket may bunch up in the dryer which can restrict the wool ball from accessing all surfaces of the blanket.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!