Wool dryer balls are designed to absorb moisture for faster, more efficient drying. Dryer balls are popular for drying clothing, towels, bedding, linens, and even cloth diapers.
Our dryer balls are a safe chemical-free alternative to dryer sheets and fabric softeners, which contain irritating synthetic dyes and perfumes. Wool dryer balls are ideal for people with chemical sensitivities or allergies.
Features & Benefits:
- Set of 3 natural wool dryer balls
- Reduces drying time by 30-50%
- Softens fabric and diminishes wrinkles
- Eco-friendly alternative to dryer sheets
- No chemicals, free of dyes and perfumes
- Handmade from 100% pure merino wool
How To Use:
Use all three wool dryer balls in each load to guarantee efficiency. Simply add into dryer along with laundry and turn on machine.
Wool dryer balls last for approximately 100 loads. When they become dense and firm like a tennis ball it's time for a new set.
For naturally scented laundry, simply add a drop of your favorite essential oil to each ball.
Wool dryer balls are made in Canada from pure merino wool. Cruelty-free.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 60 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Items per pack||3|
|Key Feature||Natural wool dryer balls reduce drying time and soften fabric|
|Origin||Made in Canada|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Wool Dryer Balls
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!