Eco Nuts Soap Nuts are berries that grow on soap berry trees (Sapindus mukorossi) in the Himalayas. When agitated in water, soap nuts release a naturally occurring surfactant called saponin, which gently cleanses laundry. Soap nuts reduce the surface tension of water and release dirt, grime and other impurities from fabrics. It is an excellent option for those sensitive to conventional laundry detergents.
Eco Nuts Soap Nuts are grown in Nepal. They are sterilized and processed in the USA. These are the only soap nuts available that are both de-seeded and sterilized.
Features & Benefits:
- Includes 360 loads of Eco Nuts Soap Nuts and 3 reusable wash bags
- Eco-friendly: reusable and biodegradable
- Hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, safe for sensitive skin
- Save money: 9 cents per load on average
- Certified USDA Organic
- Certified Cruelty-Free by Leaping Bunny
- Grown in Nepal and packed in the USA
How To Use:
Soap nuts dissolve best in warm or hot water. If you are washing with cold water, please try this extra step. Soak the nuts in a bowl of hot tap water for 10 minutes prior to starting laundry, and then pour the entire solution into the washing machine. Keep soap nuts in washer bags. We include three reusable wash bags so you can do multiple loads at once.
If you are using a front loading or HE washing machine, we recommend using Eco Nuts Laundry Liquid, a liquid detergent specially formulated for high efficiency machines.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||8" L x 4" W x 4" D|
|Key Feature||Organic laundry soap nuts, lasts 360 loads|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48 & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Eco Nuts Soap Nuts - 360 Loads
- From Idania at 1/24/14 11:43 AM
- I use a laundry room: so, when using these, do you place them in the machine individually or do they go in a bag or container? How many nuts do you use at once?
- Himalayan Soap Nuts should be used with a warm wash.
1. Add 2 to 6 SoapNuts (or equivalent in pieces) into the small reusable drawstring bag (included in the pack).
2. Toss the wash bag into your washing machine with your laundry (hang up to dry after use).
3. Re-use SoapNuts up to FOUR times, then compost the SoapNuts in your green waste once spent.
How many Soap Nuts to use:
Full load - minimal soiling 4 Nuts
- normal soiling 6 Nuts
Small load/Hand wash - minimal soiling 2 Nuts
- normal soiling 3 to 4 Nuts
Complete instructions are included in the package.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!