The Breezecatcher Parallel Clothes Dryer is a sturdy and practical solution for outdoors clothes drying. It is made of anodized heavy-gauge aluminum tubing and brackets with stainless steel fasteners, and is guaranteed for 10 years.
The size of this clothes dryer is just perfect. When assembled, it’s only 6’ wide and 8’ long, yet it has 272 feet of line that can support everything from heavy blankets right down to little socks. The height is adjustable from 70 to 80 inches tall (measured from the ground to the parallel bars). This means it’s low enough for most adults to reach, but can be set high enough that tall people won’t hit their head on it.
The top frame is fixed to the center mast so it will not spin in the breeze, but the dryer can turn in the socket. You can stand in one place while adding and removing clothes and rotate it by hand.
The center mast is set into the ground by using a ground socket. When you remove the Breezecatcher in the winter, simply pull it out of the ground socket, and fold it up. Because of the design, taking it down and folding up the Breezecatcher takes less than a minute.
Each Breezecatcher clothes dryer is made from durable materials, non-ferrous (which means no corrosion), bright anodized aluminium components, but most important of all are the very strong aluminium slides, brace arms and bracket features. The line is heavy duty poly, coated with plastic. Where the line enters each arm, it goes through a metal guide that ensures it won’t chafe the plastic.
Features & Benefits:
- Parallel clothes dryer with 272 ft of line capacity
- Heavy gauge anodized sand blasted aluminum center mast, will not tarnish
- Super strong solid extruded aluminum brackets and slides
- Clothesline is protected from chafing by tube eyelets
- Spring action self-locking latch used to fold arms for storage
- Easily folds up for winter storage
- 34 x 8 feet long poly core PVC clothesline
- Included ground socket, 1.5" outer diameter
- Center mast diameter 1 13/16" (46mm)
- Adjustable height from 70" to 80"
- 10-year warranty on all mechanical parts
The Breezecatcher Parallel Dryer requires very little assembly. The cord is already threaded through the aluminum tubes. All you need to do is mount it properly in your yard. If your soil is soft, the Breezecatcher may fall over during a wind. You may want to mount the ground socket in cement.
10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||8' L x 6' W, max height 80" lowest height 70"|
|Key Feature||Heavy duty parallel clothesline with 272 ft capacity, rust-proof aluminum construction|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Breezecatcher Parallel Clothes Dryer - Rotary Clothesline
- From Jennifer at 7/16/12 7:14 PM
- Do all of the models/makes of the Breezecatcher rotary clotheslines EASILY fold down so that it can be opened and closed from weekend to weekend, thus minimizing the space it takes up between uses? I understand that the arms come down "within minutes for easy storage", but is it likely that I could easily and quickly put the arms down between uses? I only do laundry one time per week and do not want the clothesline taking up yard space when not in use. Thank you!
- These clotheslines can fold like an umbrella. There is a release clip below the center socket which is pulled and the units folds easily.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!