Save your rainwater for watering your garden or washing your car with this large, durable rain barrel. We like this rain barrel because it is 100% repurposed. Originally used to ship olives from Europe, these barrels are built strong enough for trans-Atlantic shipment and will last many years as your rain barrel.
Features & Benefits:
- Rain barrel made from repurposed olive barrels
- Large 60 gallon capacity
- Easy to install
- Links to other rain barrels easily
- Insect and debris screen prevents mosquitoes from breeding
- Choice of color: Forest Green, Earth Brown or Nantucket Grey
- Stable, durable and UV protected material
- Comes with 5 year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Materials: UV-resistant food grade plastic (repurposed)
- Capacity: 60 gallons
- Dimensions: 39" tall, 24" in diameter
- Weight: 20 lbs. empty
Includes a rain barrel, screw-on lid, insect screen, plastic threaded spigot, two 3/4" overflow valves, drain plug and a choice between two ports to place your spigot.
Optional Rain Diverter:
The Save the Rain Diverter captures water quickly and efficiently, and protects your downspouts. Use the diverter to channel water directly into your barrel. Our rain diverter comes in two sizes (small or large) to fit any standard residential downspout, metal or plastic.
- Choose the small diverter for downspouts less than 3 x 4 inches. The small diverter is approximately 2" x 3" at the opening and 11" long. Use with standard 2x3 inch rectangular downspouts and 3" and 4" round downspouts.
- Choose the large diverter for downspouts larger than 3 x 4 inches. The larger diverter is approximately 3" x 4" at the opening and 11" long. Use with standard 3" x 4" rectangular downspouts and 4" and 5" round downspouts.
Installation requires two simple cuts in your downspout and then snap in the diverter. Leave it in the open position when you want to store water, or fold it back to the closed position and your downspout will work as usual, protecting your downspouts and keeping your foundation free from puddling. Our Save the Rain Diverter is made of galvanized steel and comes with a lifetime warranty. Buy the Save The Rain Diverter here.
Save even more rain by linking multiple barrels - without the need for a special linking kit. All you need is a standard 3/4-inch hose.
For bulk orders, please email email@example.com
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Weight||20 lbs. empty|
|Material||100% Recycled food grade plastic|
|Dimensions||39" H x 24" W|
|Key Feature||100% repurposed rain barrel to save rainwater and reduce water consumption|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Great American Rain Barrel - 60 Gallon
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!