Wool dryer balls are specially designed to absorb moisture for faster, more efficient drying. Popular for drying towels, bedding, linens and cloth diapers.
Our dryer balls are a safe alternative to dryer sheets and fabric softeners, which often contain irritating artificial color and perfumes. Ideal for people with chemical sensitivities or allergies.
Features & Benefits:
- Eco-friendly alternative to dryer sheets
- Reduces drying time by 30-50%
- Saves energy and cuts down on costs
- Diminishes wrinkles and lint from your laundry
- No chemicals, synthetic dyes, or perfumes
- Set of 3 dryer balls, mixed colors
- Handmade from 100% pure merino wool
How To Use:
Use all three wool dryer balls in each load to guarantee efficiency. Simply add into dryer along with laundry and turn on machine.
Wool dryer balls last for approximately 100 loads. When they become dense and firm like a tennis ball it's time for a new set.
For naturally scented laundry, simply add a drop of your favorite essential oil to each ball.
Wool dryer balls are made from 100% Canadian merino wool. Cruelty-free.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 60 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Items per pack||3|
|Key Feature||Reduce drying time and save energy. Dryer balls made from 100% merino wool.|
|Origin||Made in Canada|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Ulat Wool Dryer Balls - Color Set
- From Susan at 11/12/13 1:50 PM
- Will these remove pet hair from fabric?
- Yes. The Ulat Wool Dryer Balls will remove pet hair from fabric in the dryer. However, they may not be as effective at removing all pet hair from large, bulky items like blankets. This is because the blanket may bunch up in the dryer which can restrict the wool ball from accessing all surfaces of the blanket.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From kate at 5/6/14 5:34 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!