This herb growing kit is hand-crafted from a recycled wine bottle. It is attractive, functional and respectful of the earth’s resources. Using simple hydroponics, these durable glass vessels grow fresh herbs indoors year-round to spice up your cooking. Your Grow Bottle can be used again and again. After each growing cycle, you can wash the bottle, rinse the clay pebbles and replant another variety of herb. Collect a few and have all the fresh herbs you need!
Basil Grow Bottle Includes:
- Organic basil seeds
- Grow Bottle (8" x 3")
- Clay grow pebbles
- Wool felt wick
- Cork coaster
- Instructions for planting and care
Reusing items that are already in circulation is an important part of reducing the number of resources we use. A Grow Bottle can help you reduce your environmental impact by extending the life of a recycled wine bottle. Made in the USA.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||8" high x 3" in diameter|
|Key Feature||Grow fresh basil in reusable recycled wine bottle|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Recycled Grow Bottle - Basil
- From john lange at 5/17/12 1:44 PM
- How can I prevent insects and pest from destroying my basil plants?
- Our blog has a very helpful guide on natural garden pest control, including several non-toxic and homemade remedies you can use to keep bugs away from your plant. You can read more about that here: http://eartheasy.com/grow_nat_pest_cntrl.htm. The diatomaceous earth is also effective at preventing pests from destroying your plants. Because it is a food-grade product, it is safe to sprinkle directly on and around your plants. You can read more information about that product here: http://eartheasy.com/insect-dust-diatomaceous-earth-4-4-lbs.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!