With delicate white flowers, Paperwhites add a touch of elegance to any room this winter. A fresh twist on the standard floral bouquet, this grow bottle makes for a simple and lasting gift.
Features & Benefits:
- Complete kit to grow your own Paperwhites (Narcissus tazetta)
- Includes bulb, organic growing medium, bottle, cork coaster & directions
- Upcycled restaurant wine bottle
- Bottle size: 5.5" x 3"
- Made in the USA
How to Use:
Paperwhites are one of the easiest indoor growing projects. Add organic growing medium and bulb to the grow bottle, add water, and place in a bright spot, such as a windowsill. Growing paperwhites in a bottle looks great and provides support as the plant grows taller.
Paperwhites can be planted throughout the autumn and winter.
Reusing items that are already in circulation is an important part of reducing the number of resources we use. A Grow Bottle can help you reduce your environmental impact by extending the life of a recycled wine bottle.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||5.5" high x 3" wide|
|Key Feature||Complete kit to grow paperwhites indoors in an upcycled wine bottle|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Paperwhites Grow Bottle
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!