Designed with bold new colors, Luna Recycled Cotton Socks are popular among both men and women. Colors in this sock: forest green, turquoise, bamboo green, and burgundy.
Whether you wear them all day at work, when relaxing at home or to keep your feet warm at night, these socks will brighten any day.
Features & Benefits:
- Socks knit with recycled cotton yarn
- Mismatched with care
- Great gift for women and men of all ages
- Keeps your feet comfortable and warm year round
- Machine washable and dryable
- Made in the USA from recycled materials
- Small: Women's 6 - 8, Men's 5 - 7
- Medium: Women's 8 - 10, Men's 7 - 9
- Large: Women's 10 - 12, Men's 9 - 11
Socks fit true to size. Small, medium and large corresponds to shoe sizes above. If you are on the cusp between sizes and wondering which size to order, these socks will shrink a little but they also stretch. So if you like your socks to fit snug then opt for the smaller size, and if you don't like socks to fit snug then go for the larger size.
You can machine wash and dry these socks. Luna socks are knit with pre-shrunk, colorfast cotton yarns. The colors will not run or fade.
Luna socks are knit from recycled materials. The recycled cotton yarn is created by recovering the scraps left over from the production of cotton t-shirts. All the little cotton scraps are gathered, ground up and spun into yarn. Using recycled cotton reduces the amount of cotton waste sent to landfills.
Using recycled cotton yarn also reduces the amount of water, land use, pesticides and herbicides used to grow new cotton fibers as well as eliminates the need for harmful chemicals to dye virgin cotton yarn. This recycled yarn is certified by Oeko-Tex to be free of harmful toxins.
Sock design, knitting and finishing final touches are all completed at small family-owned businesses in Vermont, North Carolina, and Oregon.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Material||Recycled Cotton (62% Cotton, 22% Polyester, 15% Nylon, 1% Lycra)|
|Key Feature||Colorful mismatched socks knit with recycled cotton yarn. Machine washable.|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Luna Recycled Cotton Socks
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!