Created as a natural alternative to plastic for food storage. Use Abeego Flats to wrap up fruit, vegetables, cheese, bread, sandwiches, and to cover dishes and leftovers. Its fluid and air resistant beeswax coating keeps food fresh and is easy to rinse clean for reuse.
Features & Benefits:
- Reusable beeswax wrap keeps food fresh
- Store food and leftovers in a natural plastic-free way
- Wrap up cheese, fruit, vegetables, bread and lunches
- Cover dishes, leftovers and baking
- Made from beeswax, tree resin, jojoba oil, hemp, organic cotton
Set of 3:
- 1 Small Flat: 7" x 7"
- 1 Medium Flat: 10" x 10"
- 1 Large Flat: 13" x 13"
How To Use:
Simply press and form firmly over dishes to cover leftovers. Wrap around blocks of cheese, bread, and fresh produce. Abeego is flexible and slightly adhesive at room temperature and stiffens when cool, holding the shape you created.
Durable enough for daily use. To clean, hand wash in cool soapy water. When your Abeego has finally run its course in a year or two, it can be composted or cut up for other uses.
Abeego is made from a blend of pure ingredients, each selected for its natural food preserving qualities. Made with pure beeswax, tree resin and jojoba oil infused into a hemp and organic cotton cloth. Abeego wraps are reusable and compostable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Items per pack||3|
|Dimensions||Small (7" x 7") Medium (10" x 10") Large (13" x 13")|
|Key Feature||Natural reusable beeswax food storage wrap. Set of 3.|
|Origin||Made in Canada|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Abeego Flats 3-Pack
- From Fiona at 2/24/14 10:08 AM
- Will these be suitable for wrapping sandwiches for lunches? If there is some contact with mayo etc, how to wash to make sure they are bacteria free while preserving the life of the wrap itself. Thanks!
- Yes, Abeego Flats are designed for just such a purpose. After unwrapping your lunch simply roll up the Abeego wrap and bring it home. Hand washing with an eco-friendly dish soap is sufficient and ensures a long usage time for the Abeego Flat.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Jody at 12/11/15 1:35 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!