This seed saving kit makes it easy to collect, store and trade seeds from your garden. Experience the joy of preserving seeds from your favorite plants for the next season and next generations.
Seed Saving Kit Includes:
- Recycled steel case, glassine envelopes with labels to personalize and trade, seed tins with date and variety labels, harvest and processing chart, seed saving instructions, stakes, and pencil.
- Case dimensions: 7.5" L x 5.25" W x 1" H; Seed tins: 1" D x 1/2" H
How to Use:
Seeds should be collected from mature plants with completely ripened fruit, and make sure to choose disease-free plants. It is important to allow seeds to dry before placing in containers. Store collected seeds in airtight glass tins to extend the shelf life and keep them organized. After placing seeds in tin, you can label them with the name of variety and date harvested.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||7.5" L x 5.25" W x 1" H (case)|
|Key Feature||Makes it easy to collect, store and trade seeds from your garden|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Gardener's Seed Saving Kit
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!