The Boskke Sky Planter is an innovative new upside-down hanging planter made of recycled materials. Enjoy greening your home with this 3 pack of Sky Planters! Each planter features a locking disk and mesh to hold plant soil in place, and an internal reservoir system that gradually feeds water to plant roots. The Skyplanter allows you to save space while transforming indoor spaces with greenery.
Features & Benefits:
- Contains 3 small skyplanters
- Rounded Square Shape
- Ideal for houseplants
- Features a clever built in water reservoir that gradually waters plant roots
- Includes Sky Planter pot, ceiling Hook (and plastic plug), 30 cm extension wire , plastic mesh and instructions
- Made from recycled plastic (polypropylene)
- Each planter is 5.1" tall, 3.7" in diameter
- Transform your indoor spaces with this sleek and innovative new planter style
Anthurium, Areca Palm, Boston Fern, English Ivy, Fennel, Geranium, Kentia Palm, Hoya, Mint, Orchid, Parsley, Peace Lilly, Rubber Plant, Strawberry, Syngonium, and many more!
Made from recycled materials
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Weight||0.5 lbs per planter|
|Dimensions||5.1" tall, 3.7" in diameter (per planter)|
|Key Feature||Hanging upside-down planter made from recycled materials|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US & Canada
- Ships Via:
Questions about the Boskke Sky Planter - 3 pack (Small)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!