This wool comforter is designed for people living in climates where the temperature changes dramatically from winter to summer. The All-Season Comforter is actually two comforters that tie together, allowing you to remove one layer when the weather warms up. Both comforters have velour ties along the perimeter to keep the two comforters together.
The All-Season Comforter is handmade using organic cotton sateen fabric,and filled with Premium Eco-Wool on the inside. The entire perimeter is hand-stitched and hand tuft in the middle to keep the wool from shifting, and enable machine washing.
Features & Benefits:
- Two lightweight wool comforters that tie together
- Premium Eco-Wool batting
- Organic cotton sateen fabric cover
- Fits inside a duvet cover with ease
- Machine washable
- Handmade in the USA
- Twin: 68" x 86", 4.6 lbs
- Queen: 86" x 86", 5.8 lbs
- King: 100" x 86", 6.6 lbs
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Double-layer wool comforter for year round use|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the All-Season Wool Comforters
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!