Made from recycled cotton, these eco-friendly mittens come in a variety of wintery colors and Nordic patterns including snowflakes and pinecones. Choose from Balsam, Blue Spruce, Poinsettia, and Midnight. The mittens are fully fleece lined and extra cozy.
Features & Benefits:
- Mittens knit with recycled cotton yarn
- Fleece lined to keep your hands comfortable and warm
- One size fits most adults
- Knit with pre-shrunk, colorfast cotton yarns
- Machine washable and dryable
- Made in the USA from recycled materials
Colors in these mittens:
- Balsam – forest green, bamboo green, purple, black, aluminum grey
- Blue Spruce – royal blue, turquoise, purple, black, forest green
- Poinsettia – pomegranate, forest green, cranberry red, black, aluminum grey
- Midnight – black, white, dark grey, light grey
These mittens are knit from the recycled cotton yarn, which is created by recovering the scraps left over from the production of cotton t-shirts. All the little cotton scraps are gathered, ground up and spun into yarn to make the mittens. Using recycled cotton reduces the amount of cotton waste sent to landfills.
Using recycled cotton yarn also reduces the amount of water, land use, pesticides and herbicides used to grow new cotton fibers as well as eliminates the need for harmful chemicals to dye virgin cotton yarn. Our recycled yarn is certified by Oeko-Tex to be free of harmful toxins.
Designing, knitting and finishing final touches are all completed at small family-owned businesses in Vermont, North Carolina, and Oregon.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Material||Recycled Cotton (62% Cotton, 22% Polyester, 15% Nylon, 1% Lycra)|
|Key Feature||Mismatched fleece lined mittens knit from recycled cotton yarn|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Recycled Cotton Mittens
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!