The Potmaker is a tool to turn strips of old newspaper into biodegradable pots for seedlings and cuttings. With this tool you will have an endless supply of starter pots!
Pots are sturdy and remain intact even as the young plants grow and roots penetrate the newspaper. When plants are ready to transplant, just plant the pots and all into your garden. The newspaper will naturally decompose in the ground.
Features & Benefits:
- Make your own biodegradable plant pots from newspaper
- Reduces need for plastic pots and flats
- Fun, easy way to recycle old newspapers
- Excellent gift for gardeners
- Made in Canada from solid maple
How To Use:
The Potmaker consists of two parts: the press and the form. Simply roll a strip of newspaper around the press, tuck the ends of the newspaper under the press, and push into the form with a twist of the wrist. The 2 ¼ inch pot will slip off the press, ready to be filled with soil and plants!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||5 inches long, 3 inches wide|
|Key Feature||Make biodegradable starter pots from recycled newspaper|
|Origin||Made in Canada|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Potmaker Paper Pot Press
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!