Styled after a traditional clam hod used by New England clammers to hold and clean their catch, the Garden Hod allows for harvesting and rinsing up to 16 quarts (two pecks) of fruit and vegetables all in the same basket.
Extremely versatile, you will find many uses for this hod in the garden and around the home. Used for everything from a picnic basket to a knitting basket. They are great for holding magazines or towels in a guest bathroom, or for carrying and storing kindling.
Crafted in Maine and built to last from quality hard and soft woods and durable food-grade vinyl coated wire. This hod was devised from the same cage-like material used to make lobster traps. The industrial-strength wire mesh is armored with a tough vinyl coating that can withstand the harsh marine environment. This wire mesh works perfectly as a strainer for rinsing off produce with a garden hose, holding your harvest but not the dirt.
- Materials: Pine end pieces, food-grade vinyl-coated steel mesh bottom, birch side rails, steam bent oak handle
- Measures 19-1/4" long x 11" wide x 7-1/4" high
- Handle is 11 inches high with 9 inches clearance
- Capacity: 16 quarts (two pecks)
- Empty weight: 3.5 pounds
- Made in the USA
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||19-1/4" L x 11" W x 7-1/4" H|
|Key Feature||Garden harvest basket made of wood with a vinyl-coated steel-mesh bottom|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- International Orders:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Maine Garden Hod
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!