Stove In A Can is an all-in-one cooking platform that is perfect for cooking or for use as a heat source in recreational or emergency situations. Stove In A Can is lightweight, durable, reliable and weatherproof, and is a great addition to a backpacking, hiking or camping adventure, or even a tailgate party! It takes only seconds to set up your Stove In A Can, so you can start cooking right away. This is an essential component of any food storage / preparation plan.
Features & Benefits:
- Unique and patented all-in-one cooking platform boils water in a covered pot in about 5 minutes after fully ignited and cooks for 4 to 5 hours.
- Easy to follow instructions
- Uses a safe, water-resistant, non-explosive solid fuel source that can be stored indefinitely.
- Perfect for hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, tailgating, food storage, emergency and survival, 72-hour kits
- Simpler, sturdier, more weatherproof, and more durable than traditional propane or canister stoves.
- Unlike gelled alcohol (Sterno, etc.) stoves, Stove In A Can burns like a wood campfire – hot enough to boil water quickly, and unlike tablet fuel
- Fuel cells can be partially burned, extinguished (with the lid) and easily re-lit.
- Because the Stove In A Can is not an "open pit" fire, it can often be used where campfires are not permitted.
- Works well in windy and rainy conditions.
- Fuel cells will light even after being submersed in water for several days and can serve as fire starters in extreme weather conditions.
- Indefinite shelf life
Included With Your Stove
- Stove (can)
- 4 Fuel Cells (approx. 1 hour each)
- Cooking Ring
- Fuel Ring
- Cooking Lid
- Waterproof Matches
Set Up And Instructions
- Remove lid from atop the stove. Remove fuel cells, cooking ring, fuel ring, matches, and any other materials from inside the stove. Handle metal objects with care as they may havesharp edges.
- Bend the fuel ring into a coiled shape and place in the bottom of the stove.
- Place fuel cell on the fuel ring inside the stove.
- Place cooking ring in groove on top of stove.
- (Optional) Turn stove lid upside down and place on top of cooking ring. The groove in the lid should fit securely onto the cooking ring. Pans may be placed directly on the cooking ring without the lid for more directheat.
- To Light: Ignite one fuel cell by placing it in the stove and lifting a portion of the pleated wrapping. Then use a match to light the paper. Alternatively, you can light a fuel cell without the wrapper by pinching off a small piece of the fuel cell and crumbling it on top while the fuel cell is in the stove. Then use a match to light crumbled pieces.
- To Extinguish: The flame can be extinguished at any time by removing the cooking ring and placing the lid back on the stove.
Warning: Carbon Monoxide and Fire Hazard
- Stove surfaces become hot during use.
- never leave stove unattended when in use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use indoors.
Stove In A Can is not made of toxic chemicals. Environmentally friendly – the packaging IS the product; can be lit, used, extinguished (by placing the lid back on the can), and re-used multiple times.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Weight||1/2 gallon can weighs app. 2.75lbs (with fuel cells)|
|Dimensions||6.5 x 6.5 x 4 inches|
|Key Feature||A portable, self-contained cooking platform that provides a week's worth of cooking.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48 & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Stove In A Can
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!