The global standard for tactical notebooks. All-weather notebook paper sheds water, moisture, dirt and grime. Universal page pattern is both lined and traced with grid. Reference material printed on inside cover.
Notebook fits inside heavy-duty fabric binder with a rugged zipper closure. It holds any 3x5 notebook and up to 4 pens and pencils.
Comes with black metal pen with pressurized ink cartridge designed to write in wet conditions, extreme temperatures, and even upside down.
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy duty paper repels water, sweat and grime
- 3 x 5 top spiral notebook you can take anywhere, in any weather
- Pen writes on wet paper, upside down, and in extreme temperatures (-30 F to 250 F)
- All-weather pen with black metal barrel. Leak-proof.
- All parts are recyclable or made using recycled materials
- Made in the USA
- 1 All-Weather 3x5 Pocket Notebook (100 pages)
- 1 All-Weather Black Metal Clicker Pen
- 1 Cordura Fabric Binder
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Page Size||3 x 5 in|
|Page Pattern||Universal (tan)|
|Number of Pages||100|
|Key Feature||Water-proof tactical notebook kit with tactical clicker pen and fabric binder|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the All-Weather Tactical Notebook Kit
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!