The Swedish FireSteel 2.0 was originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense. It’s 5400°F spark makes fire building easy in any weather and at any altitude. Its dependability has made it a favorite of survival experts and outdoor enthusiasts. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a foolproof way to light stoves and barbecues. This new generation of FireSteel comes with a color matched lanyard, a built-in emergency whistle and an improved striker that makes it even easier to build a fire in any weather, at any altitude.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable, stainless steel striker lasts 12,000 strikes
- Produces a 5,400°F spark, and works when wet
- Bright spark can be used as emergency signal
- Lights campfires, stoves and gas barbecues
- Color matched lanyard and built-in emergency whistle
- Compact and lightweight: 1.8 oz.
- Made in Sweden
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Swedish FireSteel - magnesium alloy; Striker - Stainless steel|
|Origin||Made in Sweden|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48 & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the FireSteel Army 2.0
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!