Warm white. Not dimmable. GU10-base for track lighting. The GU10 base is a new version of the MR16 bulbs, and bulbs with this type of base do not need a transformer because they use the standard 120 volts as do most home lights.
- Power Consumption: 4 Watts
- Replaces: High Powered Track Lights, Halogen Lamps
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC (for track lighting without transformers)
- Lumens: 170 Lumens (Warm)
- Color Temperature: 3000 K (“warm white”)
- CRI: >85
- Beam Angle: 25 Degrees (narrow)
- Lifespan: > 30,000 Hours (MTBF)
- Construction: Aluminum with Integrated Heatsink
- Weight: 2 Ounces
- Base Type: GU10
Cost to run for one year:* – $1.16
Calculated assuming 8 Hours a day operation, 365 Days a Year with $.10 KWh Electricity Cost. The LED would last over 10 years at this usage. A comparable halogen light would cost $10.22 per year.
About the manufacturer, FEIT Electric
FEIT Electric, of Pico Rivera, California, has been and innovator in lighting products since 1978. While there are many companies importing cheap LED bulbs from foreign manufacturers, we like the fact that FEIT has been in business for years and has a strong reputation to uphold.
General information about LED lights
- 90% more efficient than halogen and incandescent lamps
- Last much longer than incandescent bulbs (eg 1,000 hrs vs 30,000 hrs)
- No toxic chemicals. CFLs contain mercury, and LEDs do not.
- No UV emissions
- Durable, and shock-resistant
- Starts up instantly, unlike CFL bulbs
- Stays cool and does not give off much heat
- Frequent cycling on/off will not shorten lifespan (unlike CFLs)
Try it out for 30 days!
If after 30 days you're not completely satisfied, simply return your bulb for a full refund, and all you pay are the return shipping costs. This LED has a comprehensive 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||Length: 2 1/4", Diameter: 2"|
|Key Feature||Incredible energy savings, long lifespan|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- International Orders:
- email email@example.com for rates.
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the FEIT Electric MR16/GU10 Base LED, 4-watts
- From simon at 3/22/12 3:12 PM
- Can this bulb be used with a dimmer switch?
- The FEIT Electric MR16/GU10 Base LED, 4-watts is not dimmable. It will work in a dimmable switch, but it will only give full brightness and will not respond to the switch.
A dimmable alternative is the LumiSelect MR-16 PRO Dimmable LED Bulb - 5 Watt, Warm White
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Cyril Bloch at 10/7/13 2:41 AM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!