This Fagor pressure cooker model is constructed from high gauge 18/10 stainless steel with an aluminum encapsulated bottom that guarantees even heat distribution. The pressure cookers will work on any kind of stove top: gas, electric, ceramic and even induction!
The Fagor Splendid pressure cookers reduce cooking time up to 70%. Cook risotto in 7 minutes, meatballs in 4 minutes, chicken soup in 15 minutes and even cheesecake in 30 minutes. Favorite recipes easily adapt and cook in one third of the time.
Just load ingredients, lock lid in place and begin cooking. Release pressure and enjoy healthy, flavorful meals. The Fagor Splendid pressure cooker makes it that easy.
Fagor Splendid pressure cooker helps you to create delicious meals while retaining important water-soluble vitamins and minerals. Cooks without oil. Maintain the natural color and flavor of foods.
Comes in three sizes
- 4 quart ($79.95)
- 6 quart ($89.95)
- 10 quart ($109.95)
Features & Benefits
- 18/10 Stainless Steel with aluminum-encapsulated bottom for even heat distribution
- Spring type mechanism with one pressure setting: High (15psi)
- Every Fagor Splendid pressure cooker comes with a visual pressure indicator & automatic pressure release system
- Works on all domestic cooking surfaces: gas, electric, ceramic & induction
- Available in 4qt, 6qt, 10qt
- 10qt unit can be used for pressure cooking & pressure canning. It is recommended to be used with the Fagor Home Canning Kit
- Ten-year limited warranty
- Incredibly high quality and efficient cookware.
- Fagor Splendid pressure cooker's instruction manual
- Pressure cooker's recipe book
- Recommended by the Cooking Club of America
The pressure cooker is constructed of recycled, high-gauge stainless steel with an encapsulated aluminum bottom. This means that the outside of the cooker is coated in stainless steel with an aluminum core, which guarantees even heat distribution without your food ever coming in contact with aluminum.
10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Fagor's mission is to use resources efficiently to preserve the environment and save energy, developing highly efficient products that consume less and save money; contributing to a healthy planet for us and our future generations. From a social perspective, Fagor's environmental policy strategy offers advantages to both workers and consumers. It provides workers with environmentally-appropriate working conditions, which, among other benefits, minimizes and eliminates the handling of hazardous materials, while for consumers, the end-users of Fagor's products and services, it allows for efficient use of the appliances, which reduces energy and water consumption.
Fagor has manufacturing systems established to minimize environmental impact on soil, water, energy, and air during the production process. There is also proper waste management and recycling procedures in place after the manufacturing process is completed.
In addition to numerous European product certifications and environmental stewardship awards, Fagor is also notably a participant in the Energy Star program in the USA, a joint program of the Environmental Protection Agency and the Department Of Energy. Products that bear the energy star label allow consumers to recognize such products that have been manufactured to save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Capacity||Available in 4, 6 or 10 Quarts|
|Key Feature||Easy to use, affordable pressure cooker|
|Origin||Made in China|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Fagor Splendid Pressure Cooker/Canner - 4, 6, or 10 Quarts
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!