Fagor's top-of-the-line pressure cooker, the Futuro can be used as a pressure cooker and as a pressure canner.
Exclusive triple valve safety system plus a safety lock on the handle prevents opening before all pressure is released. A visual pressure indicator on the handle shows when all pressure has been released from the cooker. The spring-type dial has two pressure settings: LOW (8psi) and HIGH (15psi). The simple-to-use dial format makes it easy to regulate and release pressure, and remove for cleaning.
The Futuro comes with two short handles for easy storage, an automatic locking lid for added convenience, an easy-cleaning valve, a steamer basket that doubles as a food grater, and a “Tastefully Under Pressure” cookbook with over 90 delicious recipes.
Features & Benefits
- Made of recycled 18/10 Stainless Steel with encapsulated aluminum base for even heat distribution
- Every Fagor Futuro pressure cooker comes with a visual pressure indicator & automatic pressure release system
- Spring-type dial with two pressure settings: LOW (8psi) and HIGH (15psi)
- Works on all domestic cooking surfaces: gas, electric, ceramic & induction
- 10qt unit can be used for pressure cooking & pressure canning.
- Available in 4qt, 6qt, 10qt. When canning, the 10 quart size holds either 4 quart jars or 4 pint jars at a time.
- Stainless steel steamer basket/grater included
- Short side handles for enhanced space saving capabilities
- No-hassle self locking handle
- Triple Safety System features dual pressure control valve plus two independent over pressure release valves
- Impact Bonded Diffuser Base for even heat distribution and fuel efficiency
- Easy-cleaning auto pressure release valve reduces food particle build up
- Includes instruction manual and "Tastefully Under Pressure" cookbook
Available in three sizes:
- 4 quart ($119.95)
- 6 quart ($139.95)
- 10 quart ($159.95)
The pressure cooker is constructed of recycled, high-gauge stainless steel with an encapsulated aluminum bottom. This means that the outside of the cooker is coated in stainless steel with an aluminum core, which guarantees even heat distribution without your food ever coming in contact with aluminum.
10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Fagor's mission is to use resources efficiently to preserve the environment and save energy, developing highly efficient products that consume less and save money; contributing to a healthy planet for us and our future generations. From a social perspective, Fagor's environmental policy strategy offers advantages to both workers and consumers. It provides workers with environmentally-appropriate working conditions, which, among other benefits, minimizes and eliminates the handling of hazardous materials, while for consumers, the end-users of Fagor's products and services, it allows for efficient use of the appliances, which reduces energy and water consumption.
Fagor has manufacturing systems established to minimize environmental impact on soil, water, energy, and air during the production process. There is also proper waste management and recycling procedures in place after the manufacturing process is completed.
In addition to numerous European product certifications and environmental stewardship awards, Fagor is also notably a participant in the Energy Star program in the USA, a joint program of the Environmental Protection Agency and the Department Of Energy. Products that bear the energy star label allow consumers to recognize such products that have been manufactured to save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Capacity||Available in 4, 6 or 10 Quarts|
|Key Feature||High quality stainless steel pressure cooker / canner|
|Origin||Made in Spain|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Fagor Futuro Pressure Cooker/Canner - 4, 6, or 10 Quarts
- From kel at 8/8/10 3:37 PM
- From Irene at 11/17/10 5:40 AM
- From Jan at 11/27/10 4:32 PM
- How many quarts jars can be placed in the 10 quart canner? Why does it not include a lifting rack for the jars to keep them sparated and to lift them out when still hot after canning is finished? Is a lifter avaialbe for purchse?
- Hi Jan,
The 10 quart Fagor Futuro cooker/canner will hold 4 quart jars.
We offer this canner without any accessories for folks who may have these tools at home. We also have them available for purchase. You can get the canner with accessories, including the canning rack, jar lifter, bubble remover and a few other items all in one package. You can find it in our kitchen department. Here is the link to the canner with accessories kit:
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Eileen at 6/14/11 8:34 AM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!