Fagor’s premier line of pressure cookers, the Futuro line, incorporates features of the Duo and Splendid lines, and adds a few more great features.
- Short handles for ease of storage.
- Bottom of the steamer basket doubles as a food grater.
- 6-quart pot has an inner ridge for the steamer basket to rest on, which makes it possible to cook potatoes or rice on the bottom, and vegetables in the steamer basket.
- Comes with a cookbook with 90+ recipes.
The Futuro's exclusive triple valve safety system plus a safety lock on the handle prevents opening before all pressure is released. The visual pressure indicator on the handle shows when all pressure has been released from the cooker. The Futuro has a spring-type mechanism with two pressure settings: LOW (8psi) and HIGH (15psi). Like all Fagor's cookers, it works on all types of domestic stovetops: gas, electric, ceramic and induction. Simple-to-use dial format makes it easy to regulate and release pressure, and remove for cleaning!
Works on all domestic cooking surfaces: gas, electric, ceramic & induction
Incredibly high quality and efficient cookware.
- 4-quart pot
- 6-quart pot
- Pressure-cooker lid that fits both pots
- Tempered glass lid that fits both pots
- Stainless-steel steamer basket
- Instruction manual
- "Tastefully Under Pressure" full-color cookbook with 90+ recipes
- 10.5 x 14 x 13 inches
- UL approved.
- Weight - 14 pounds.
What are the Benefits of Pressure Cooking?
10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Fagor's mission is to use resources efficiently to preserve the environment and save energy, developing highly efficient products that consume less and save money; contributing to a healthy planet for us and our future generations. From a social perspective, Fagor's environmental policy strategy offers advantages to both workers and consumers. It provides workers with environmentally-appropriate working conditions, which, among other benefits, minimizes and eliminates the handling of hazardous materials, while for consumers, the end-users of Fagor's products and services, it allows for efficient use of the appliances, which reduces energy and water consumption.
Fagor has manufacturing systems established to minimize environmental impact on soil, water, energy, and air during the production process. There is also proper waste management and recycling procedures in place after the manufacturing process is completed.
In addition to numerous European product certifications and environmental stewardship awards, Fagor is also notably a participant in the Energy Star program in the USA, a joint program of the Environmental Protection Agency and the Department Of Energy. Products that bear the energy star label allow consumers to recognize such products that have been manufactured to save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||10.5 x 14 x 13 inches|
|Key Feature||A complete 5 piece home pressure cooking set|
|Origin||Made in Spain|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- International Orders:
- email email@example.com for rates.
- Ships Via:
Questions about the Fagor Futuro 5 Piece Pressure Cooker Set
- From Maddie at 1/3/13 12:41 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!