The 8-watt DirectLED FL LED tube replaces traditional 25-watt T8/T10/T12 fluorescent tubes. Comes in a pack of 24 LED tubes.
The pin distance for the T8 is the same for T10 and T12 bulbs, so the T8 will fit in any fixtures that currently use T8, T10, or T12 fluorescents.
DirectLED FL Series Benefits:
- Long Life: 50,000 + hour lifespan exceeds even the highest quality fluorescents tubes
- Extreme Efficiency: Over 80% more efficient than traditional fluorescents tubes
- Flicker-Free Lighting: Eliminate eye strain and headaches associated with fluorescents lighting
- No buzzing/hum: the ballasts on some fluorescent lights cause an irritating hum, but since the ballast is not needed with LED bulbs, you’ll never hear that again.
- More Energy Savings: DirectLED FL tubes require no ballast saving even more energy
- Shatter-Proof Design: Will not break even if dropped.
- No ballast required: saving you even more money on new installs.
- No Mercury Inside: Allows the use of tube lighting when mercury contamination is not an option
- Flexible Voltage: Use tube lighting in AC 85~265V
- No Interference: Perfect for settings where precise instruments can be disturbed by fluorescent tubes
- Instant Starting: Starts right away no matter the temperature or conditions
DirectLED FL Series for General Illumination
EarthLED FL series are well-suited for use anywhere: parking garages, homes, offices, museums, galleries, shop windows, hotels, restaurants, meeting rooms, just like conventional fluorescent lights.
Ballast Free Installation For Even More Power Savings.
The DirectLED FL Series does not require the use of a ballast, thus allowing you to save even more energy. And if you’re used to hearing the ‘buzz’ or hum of your fluorescent lights, that will be eliminated when the ballast is no longer used. As an added benefit there is no ballast to break or fail ensuring even longer life. No ballast also means that the DirectLED FL can be used in T8, T10 or T12 fixtures for the ultimate in compatibility. Installation is simple but does require basic wiring knowledge. Simply disconnect or bypass the ballast during installation to install the DirectLED FL. If you do not feel comfortable with this type of basic wiring, please call an electrician.
DirectLED FL Utilizes 180 high power LEDs to provide 800 lumens of quality, flicker-free light.
Key Point: Note that fluorescent tubes emit light in 360 degrees, and most of that light is blocked by the fixture and is thus wasted. LED tubes produce light from only one half of the tube, which faces downward in order to direct all the available light to the right area.
Choose between Warm, Neutral, or Cool color temperatures. Choose between Frosted finish (if you aren’t going to use a plastic cover over the fixture) or Clear finish if you are going to put a cover over the fixture.
- Power Consumption: 8 Watts
- Light Engine: 180 High Power LED
- Input Voltage: AC 85-265V
- Luminous Flux: 800 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 3000 K (Warm), 4100K (Neutral), 5800 K (Cool)
- CRI: 75 (Typical)
- Lifespan: > 50,000 Hours (MTBF)
- Operating Temperature: -4/104°F (-20/40ºC)
- Construction: Impact resistant plastic with integrated heat sink
- Physical Dimensions: Overall Length – 2 Feet (60 CM) Diameter – 1.18 Inches (3 CM)
- Weight: 1.0 lbs (453 grams)
- Base Type: Bi Pin T8, which is also T10 and T12 Compatible
Try it out for 30 days!
If after 30 days you're not completely satisfied, simply return your bulb for a full refund, and all you pay are the return shipping costs. This LED has a comprehensive 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||75 CRI|
|Energy consumption||8 watts|
|Light Output (Luminous Flux)||800 lumens|
|Items per pack||24|
|Key Feature||Over 80% more efficient than traditional fluorescents tubes|
|Origin||Made in China|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48 & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement - 8 Watt - 2' Long - 24 pack
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!