Warm white. Dimmable. 12 watts. Includes bulb and housing. The Cree LR6 (LR6-27K) downlight module is made by Cree Lighting, an American leader in LED technology.
This Cree LR6 12 watt dimmable downlight module is a complete recessed downlight trim kit and LED light in one unit. It fits standard recessed housings in new construction or as a retrofit for existing fixtures. The 6-inch-diameter unit will install easily in most 6 inch IC or non-IC rated housings via a standard Edison socket, supported by a rotating clip retention system. The light output (650 lumens) and color quality (92 CRI) are very similar to incandescent reflector lamps typically used in residential downlights, but it draws only about one-fifth of the power!
This product was the grand prize winner in the solid state lighting category of the 2007 Lighting for Tomorrow Competition, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy, Consortium for Energy Efficiency, and American Lighting Association.
The color temperature is 2700 degrees Kelvin (warm white). The unit will dim to about 25% of full light output, and has a rated life greater than 35,000 hours.
- Electrical Specifications: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 12 watts
- Light Output: 650 lumens (40 to 60 watt incandescent equivalent)
- Color Rendering: 92 CRI
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years
The PDF specifications sheet can be read here, with full dimensions.
Try it out for 30 days!
If after 30 days you're not completely satisfied, simply return your bulb for a full refund, and all you pay are the return shipping costs. This LED has a comprehensive 3 year manufacturer's warranty.
3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Color Temperature||Warm White (2700 K)|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||92 CRI|
|Energy consumption||12 watts|
|Incandescent Equivalent||50-60 watt|
|Light Output (Luminous Flux)||650 lumens|
|Key Feature||Great For: Recessed downlighting|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48 & Canada
- Ships Via:
Questions about the Cree LR6 Dimmable LED Bulb and Module - 12 Watt, Warm White
- From Jasmin M at 7/2/11 2:20 PM
- From Mike at 11/16/10 9:21 PM
- What dimmer or dimmers are recommended with these lights? I have heard of people having issues with buzzing or flickering dimmers.
- You need an ultra-low voltage dimmer if you want to have the bulb dim smoothly all the way down. If you are satisfied with partial dimming (eg Hi to Medium light output), most dimmers will be fine. It's usually just the last little bit of dimming before the bulb turns off that causes flickering.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Zoe at 9/22/10 8:54 AM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!