This size is designed to fit Mountain Bike Tires - knobby and ready to shred trails. If your tire is between 1.8" and 2.5" (43mm to 62mm) then this is the size for you!
CLUG is the world's smallest bike rack. It's the tiny minimal way to hold your bike! It is a stylish, nearly invisible bike storage solution that is perfect for cyclists who are limited for space to store their bikes. Weighing in at less than a kiwi fruit, CLUG magically holds your bike against the wall by squeezing the front tire as the rear tire sits on the floor. You simply lift your bike's front tire off the ground and CLUG it into place.
No winches, hooks or balancing acts, just a satisfying CLUG and you're bike is secured to the wall. CLUG is easy to install and can be securely attached to a variety of surfaces, including wood, concrete, Brick, drywall, etc.
**Not your size?**
If your tire is between 23 and 32 mm (1'' to 1.25'') then you need the CLUG Roadie.
If your tire is between 33 and 42mm (1.3'' to 1.72'') then you need the CLUG Hybrid.
Features & Benefits:
- World's smallest bike rack
- Easily mounts to any type of wall surface
- Available in three sizes to fit most bikes (Roadie, Hybrid, MTB)
- Organizes indoor spaces, increases usable floor area, minimal profile
- One CLUG per bike; no hooks, straps, bars or other equipment necessary
***FOR BRICK, CONCRETE AND DRYWALL ONLY***
- Step 1: If you haven't already, you'll need to check that the CLUG you got is the right size for your tire. As a handy guide, we also put the maximum and minimum sizes for each CLUG right on the side of the box. Just hold it up to your tire and check to see that it is within the range.
- Step 2: Time to figure out where your CLUG is going. Once you've found your section of the wall, you can use the alignment guide on the box to get your hole spacing marked precisely. Holding your bike in the position you want it (you can get a friend to help here), you'll want to align the position of your CLUG with the centre of your wheel, where the tire touches the wall.
- Step 3: You'll need to drill some holes if you are putting CLUG on anything other than wood surface (or a stud in the wall) (no, not that kind of stud). To drill, just stick your template lightly to the wall and drill right through the guide. The box will help catch the dust too!
- Step 4: If you drilled holes, insert the anchors from your box into the holes to give you something to screw into. Note: This doesn't apply to MTB CLUGs as we don't recommend installing your MTB into hollow drywall. You should always be installing your MTB directly into a solid support such as a stud, beam or masonry.
- Step 5: Separate the Clipper from the Gripper and screw the Clipper into the wall. You'll be able to make small adjustments before you tighten the screws fully, to make sure that your CLUG is level.
- Step 6: Snap the Gripper in to cover the screw heads, and you're ready to CLUG! If you need to take it off again, don't worry, you can take the Gripper out to get to the screws. It takes a little force, but don't be afraid to stretch it a little. CLUG can take it!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||2.375 x 3.375 x 2.375|
|Key Feature||World's smallest bike rack, Easily mounts to any type of wall surface, Available in three sizes to fit most bikes (Roadie, Hybrid, MTB), Organizes indoor spaces, increases usable floor area, minimal profile|
|Origin||Made in China|
|Shipping Dimensions||2.375 x 3.375 x 2.375|
- Shipping Dimensions:
- 2.375 x 3.375 x 2.375
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the CLUG Bike Rack - MTB
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!