Citra Solv Concentrate is a natural citrus solvent and powerful degreaser that cleans even the toughest stains. It is a concentrated formula, so it can be used for many different cleaning applications. Use full-strength for tough jobs, or dilute it with water for general household cleaning.
Citra Solv is made from limonene, the clear liquid from the peel of the orange. It leaves behind a fresh citrus scent.
How To Use:
- Heavy-duty cleaning: 1 oz. Citra Solv per 4 oz. water
- General purpose cleaning: 1 oz. Citra Solv per 16 oz. water
- Floors, walls & cars: 1 oz. Citra Solv per ½ gallon water
Ovens and Grills
For tough action against cooking grease, use Citra Solv full-strength. Apply the concentrated form to the surface being cleaned. For cooking grease on stoves, allow it to stand for a few minutes before gently wiping it clean with a paper towel or sponge, and rinse with water. For ovens and grills, let the concentrated solution sit for at least 15 minutes before scrubbing the surface with a sponge to remove burnt-on grease and food. Repeat as many times as necessary, and then rinse with water.
Carpets and Upholstery
Treat stains with diluted Citra Solv (1 oz. per 16 oz. of water) in a spray bottle or a bucket. In a carpet extraction machine, fill the tank with diluted Citra Solv (2 oz. per gallon of water).
Dilute CitraSolv to 1 oz. per 16 oz. of water. Apply to the spot on fabric and allow it to stand for fifteen minutes before washing. Always test on an inconspicuous area for colorfastness.
Use Citra Solv full-strength to remove all types of paint from concrete, cars, brick, stone, glass, tile, etc. For paint brushes, allow to soak in concentrated solution for several minutes before rinsing with water.
Machine Parts, Bike Chains & Engines
Heavy grease, oils and tar on metal parts. Apply full-strength Citra Solv with a sponge or spray bottle, and let stand for several minutes. Use a paper towel to blot or wipe the parts clean. For metal parts you may prefer not to rinse, the natural orange oil acts as an anti-rust agent.
Cars and Boats
Use Citra Solv full-strength to remove tar, bugs, sap, road paint, scum line and paint oxidation. Using a spray bottle, cloth or sponge, apply to area to be treated, wipe clean and rinse with water. Avoid contact with Plexiglass or high impact polystyrene.
Brick, Concrete & Stone
Apply Citra Solv full-strength with a sponge or spray bottle, allowing it to stand for a few minutes. For brick, concrete and stone, scrub with a sponge and rinse clean with water.
Valencia Orange: Limonene (the clear liquid from the peel of the orange, food grade), C10-16 Pareth-1 (plant derived surfactant), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Biodegradable, non-toxic citrus solvent in concentrated formula. Available in 8 oz and 32 oz sizes.|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48 & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the CitraSolv Concentrated Natural Cleaner and Degreaser
- From Rosanne at 1/18/14 6:21 AM
- From Annette Wahl at 7/27/13 4:58 AM
- Living in Namibia, I would like to know whether this is available anywhere in Namibia , Botswana or South Africa?
- You would have to do a local search, we do not collect this information. Citrus cleaning products have been around for years and it is likely that you will find some locally.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From BJ at 1/31/13 12:36 PM
- Can this cleaner be used to clean kitchen cabinets?
- Yes. CitraSolv Concentrated Natural Cleaner & Degreaser is ideal for cleaning kitchen cabinets, both inside and out.
We recommend that you first try the cleaning solution on the inside of a cupboard door to ensure you are satisfied with the results before doing the outside surfaces.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Jason at 8/23/12 9:26 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!