CitraSolv is a natural cleaner made from limonene, the clear liquid from the peel of the orange. Its concentrated form allows you to use it for a wide variety of your cleaning needs: whether full-strength for the toughest stains, or diluted for every-day household cleaning. Unlike other heavy-duty cleaners, CitraSolv is made from natural ingredients and leaves behind a fresh orange fragrance.
- Heavy-duty cleaning: 1 oz. CitraSolv per 4 oz. water
- General purpose cleaning: 1 oz. CitraSolv per 16 oz. water
- Floors, walls and cars: 1 oz. CitraSolv per ½ gallon water
Ovens and Grills
For tough action against cooking grease, use CitraSolv full-strength. Apply the concentrated form to the surface being cleaned. For cooking grease on stoves, allow it to stand for a few minutes before gently wiping it clean with a paper towel or sponge, and rinse with water. For ovens and grills, let the concentrated solution sit for at least 15 minutes before scrubbing the surface with a sponge to remove burnt-on grease and food. Repeat as many times as necessary, and then rinse with water.
Heavy Grease, Oils, Tar, Machine Parts, Bike Chains, Engines
Apply full-strength CitraSolv with a sponge or a spray bottle, and allow to stand for several minutes. Use a paper towel to blot or wipe the parts clean, and rinse with water. If you are cleaning metal parts, the natural orange oil acts as an anti-rust agent, and you may not wish to rinse.
Brick, Concrete, Stone, Permanent Marker, Crayon, Fresh Paint, Wax, Adhesives and Gum
Apply CitraSolv full-strength with a sponge or spray bottle, allowing it to stand for a few minutes. For brick, concrete and stone, scrub with a sponge and rinse clean with water. For other surfaces, blot or wipe the area with a paper towel and rinse with water. Use it full-strength for paint removal; for paint brushes, allow them to soak for several minutes in the concentrated solution before rinsing with water.
Carpets, Rugs & Upholstery
Treat areas with diluted CitraSolv (1 oz. per 16 oz. of water) in a spray bottle or a bucket. In a carpet extraction machine, fill the tank with diluted CitraSolv (2 oz. per gallon of water).
Cars and boats
Use CitraSolv full-strength to remove tar, bugs, sap, road paint, scum line and paint oxidation. Avoid contact with Plexiglass or high impact poly styrene plastics, as CitraSolv may cause damage.
Dilute CitraSolv to 1 oz. per 16 oz. of water. Apply to the spot on fabric and allow it to stand for fifteen minutes before washing. Always spot-test on an out-of-the-way area for colorfastness.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||CitraSolv is a biodegradable, non-toxic citrus cleaner and degreaser|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48 & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the CitraSolv Concentrated Natural Cleaner and Degreaser
- From Rosanne at 1/18/14 6:21 AM
- From Annette Wahl at 7/27/13 4:58 AM
- Living in Namibia, I would like to know whether this is available anywhere in Namibia , Botswana or South Africa?
- You would have to do a local search, we do not collect this information. Citrus cleaning products have been around for years and it is likely that you will find some locally.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From BJ at 1/31/13 12:36 PM
- Can this cleaner be used to clean kitchen cabinets?
- Yes. CitraSolv Concentrated Natural Cleaner & Degreaser is ideal for cleaning kitchen cabinets, both inside and out.
We recommend that you first try the cleaning solution on the inside of a cupboard door to ensure you are satisfied with the results before doing the outside surfaces.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Jason at 8/23/12 9:26 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!