When you don’t need a complete cooking system with a container, the Barocook pouch is the solution. Heat or cook any food in a closed container within this 84 oz. zipper bag, such as an MRE or any food that is sealed and safe to heat. The pouch is made of synthetic resin that is water and heatproof. The flameless heating packs heat up to 208°F.
Caution: Contents will become very hot while using the Barocook cooking system. Please read the instructions carefully before using.
Features & Benefits:
- Includes 5 zipper bags and 5 large heat packs
- Zipper bags can be used for food storage and transportation
- Perfect for heating MREs and packaged meals
- Eco-friendly heat packs can be disposed of after use in a trash bin
- Heat packs have a 3 year shelf life when kept fully sealed
Caution: Do not dispose of unused heat packs in the trash as other discarded liquids could activate them.
How to use:
1. Unfold the bottom of the zipper pouch and hold it up straight
2. Open one heat pack and place it at the bottom of the pouch
3. Place your pre-packaged food in the pouch
4. Use the plastic wrap from the heat pack as a measuring cup and fill it with water up to the water line. Do not use excess water as it could overflow when activated
5. Pour measured water into the pouch and close the zipper when steam starts to come out
6. Wait for your food to cook
Suggested cooking / heating times:
Instant Noodles, Vegetables, MREs: 15-20 minutes
To purchase more heat packs, click here.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Eco-friendly heat source for cooking.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||10” X 7” X 5”|
|Key Feature||Convenient flameless cooking|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Barocook Pouch
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!