Winner of the 2010 Eco Choice Award
Set includes three basic kitchen utensils: an oval spoon, round spoon and spatula. Each utensil is made from a single piece of organic bamboo. Hand-shaped and finished, then burnished and polished to a satiny feel. Great for first timers, or when your current wooden utensils are tired and worn.
Features & Benefits:
- Natural 'kitchen basics' utensil set
- Lightweight and stronger than wood
- Made from certified USDA organic bamboo
- Smooth food-safe oil finish (no glues or lacquer)
- Stain-resistant, anti-microbial, does not absorb flavors
- Will not scratch cooking surfaces
- Length: 12 inches
Bamboo is one of the most renewable and fastest growing resources on earth. It is not wood but a species of grass that needs no replanting. It grows without chemical fertilizers or pesticides, and can be harvested in just 3-5 years.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 60 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Items per pack||3|
|Key Feature||Set of 3 kitchen utensils made from natural bamboo|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Bambu Kitchen Utensils - Set of 3
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!