Bamboo Goo rejuvenates bamboo, cork and wood surfaces. It polishes to a rich sheen to bring out the natural grain. Made from a natural blend of beeswax, carnauba wax, soybean oil, coconut oil and palm kernel oil. No petroleum distillates, silicone, or linseed oils. No animal products are used as ingredients or in the manufacturing process.
Features & Benefits:
- Rejuvenates and preserves all natural wood grains
- Easy to use, long lasting formula
- Made from natural food safe ingredients
- Size: 8 ounces
Bamboo is one of the most renewable and fastest growing resources on earth. It is not wood but a species of grass that needs no replanting. It grows without chemical fertilizers or pesticides, and can be harvested in just 3-5 years.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 60 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Natural nourishing cream for bamboo or wood surfaces|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Bamboo Goo Nourishing Oil
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!