For the past three decades, Sun Ovens have been used in over 125 countries and earned a reputation as some of the most well respected solar cooking appliances. The All American Sun Oven includes all the best qualities of the original Global Sun Oven plus a new user-friendly design to fit the unique cooking needs and lifestyle of Americans.
Cooking with a solar oven is easy, fun, nutritious, energy efficient and cost effective. Sun Ovens are ideal for everyday use, at picnics, while camping, or in the event of a power failure. Be prepared for emergencies or power interruptions by keeping a Sun Oven on hand. As long as there is sunshine, you will have all the power you need to cook your meals.
Features & Benefits:
- Includes: All American Sun Oven, attached collapsible reflectors, leveling rack, self-contained alignment leg, thermometer, sun-track indicators, instructions and recipes.
- Oven interior is 20% larger than the Global Sun Oven so it can cook at a greater volume and accommodate many standard size baking pans (fits up to a 21 lb. turkey in pan)
- Provides high cooking temperatures of 360-400 degrees Fahrenheit, which is more than sufficient to bake, boil or steam your favorite recipes
- Sun-track indicators make it easy to align with the sun
- Extra thick, ultra white glass lid heats more efficiently and increases shatter resistance
- Improved wind resistant alignment leg with ground stakes allows you to raise or lower the oven’s orientation to meet the sun on the horizon with increased stability. In high winds, the alignment leg can be staked into the ground and secured with ties
- Dual purpose leveling rack hangs inside the oven and adjusts freely to prevent foods from spilling. It also increases usable space within the oven.
- Includes new Sun Oven e-Cookbook & Emergency Preparedness CD featuring over 600 recipes, solar cooking instructions, emergency preparedness tips, pictures and videos
- Portable and lightweight, folds up to the size of a small suitcase with carrying handle
- Durable and long lasting, it is built to last a lifetime with proper care
- Made in the USA
You can use the All American Sun Oven to cook anything that cooks in a conventional oven or stove such as bread, vegetables, pizza, poultry, fish, meats, pasta, casseroles, stews, desserts and more. Plus, you can use the Sun Oven as an energy efficient way to rehydrate and cook dehydrated or freeze dried foods. The Sun Oven also heats water for drinking, doing dishes and for personal hygiene. You can adjust the cooking time to fast or slow, so meals cooks in as little as 20 minutes longer than a conventional oven, or slow cook all day.
The Sun Oven can also be used as a food dehydrator. Just keep the oven door on top of the latches so the moisture can escape and the temperature stays low enough inside.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||19 x 20 x 15 inches|
|Key Feature||Sun Oven uses solar reflectors to reach higher temperatures and cook all your favourite recipes.|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- International Orders:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the All American Sun Oven
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!