Only All-American Pressure Cookers/Canner feature an exclusive, precision machined "metal-to-metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal. At the same time, this metal-to-metal seal automatically permits venting under unusual pressure conditions, providing an extra margin of safety over conventional rubber or composition gasket cookers.
The All-American Pressure Cooker/Canner is, first and foremost, a canner. It is large and heavy-cast for processing larger quantities of food per load. The USDA recommends pressure canning as the only safe way to can meat, fish, poultry and vegetables. "Pressure cookers" are not recommended for canning because a fully loaded canner takes a longer time for heating and cooling. This time is taken into account when determining processing times in standard canning timetables.
Features & Benefits:
- Crafted of the finest hand cast aluminum
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle
- Geared steam gauge
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10 and 15 psi
- Smooth, easy to clean satin finish
- Exclusive metal-to-metal seal - no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
- Automatic overpressure release
- Includes canning rack and instructions
- Available in 6 sizes
- Made in the USA since 1930
Specifications for Model 921:
- Capacity - 21 1/2 Quarts (Liquid), 7 Quart Jars, 19 Pint Jars
- Inside diameter - 12 5/8 inches
- Inside Height - 10 1/2 inches
- Overall Height - 16 inches
- Weight - 25 pounds
*Jar capacities are based on standard Mason jar sizes.
"We bought an All-American Pressure Canner (Model 921) over 30 years ago, and have used it exclusively for all our canning. It is still as good as new."
Greg Seaman, Founder, Eartheasy.com
All-American Pressure Cooker/Canners are intended and manufactured solely for home use applications. They are not suitable for glass/flat top ranges. They are not intended for commercial applications.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Inside Dimensions||12 5/8" D x 10 1/2" H (overall height: 16 inches)|
|Key Feature||Sturdy hand cast aluminum canner with metal on metal seal|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the All-American Pressure Canner/Cooker - 21.5 quart
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!