The AlertMe is the latest and safest lifesaver electronic device that helps prevent accidents caused by falling asleep behind the wheel. Its ergonomic design makes it very comfortable to wear and improves your vigilance on the road. AlertMe is an improved version of the traditional mercury activated nap alert system but a motherboard chip controls it. Operated by replaceable batteries, a strong alarm sounds as soon as AlertMe detects that the user might be getting drowsy, by their head starting to nod while driving, at work or at study. Always remember: AlertMe is not designed to keep you on the road longer, but simply to remind you to stop and rest. Test AlertMe regularly The sound alert lasts 30,000 nods in total. When AlertMe is not in use, please make sure to turn off the device. If the alarm sound goes weak, please replace the batteries.
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight and ergonomic
- Mercury free
- Alarm lasts 30,000 nods
- Tested and certified in compliance with the FCC and CE marks
- Requires 3 LR41 button cell batteries (included)
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||3” x 0.9” x 0.6” (inches)|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!