Aeroplus multi-chamber vertical composter uses gravity to mix and aerate compost as it moves through three stages.
Features & Benefits:
- Multi-chamber, continuous cycle compost bin
- 3-stage process speeds up composting, faster finished compost
- Labor-saving: no need to 'turn' compost pile manually
- Keeps fresh waste separate from mature compost
- Adjustable ventilation for summer and winter
- Controlled air flow creates optimal microbial action
- Airtight, pest-resistant lid keeps out flies
- Ideal for kitchen scraps and garden waste
- Large 160 gallon capacity (21 cu. ft.)
- Assembly takes about 1 hour, parts snap together easily
- Made from UV-stabilized high-impact polypropylene (cold-resistant)
- Red Dot Design Awards: 2012 Honorable Mention
- Made in Austria
Composting in 3 Stages:
Collecting & Mixing: Add waste to large top compartment. In the first stage waste is collected and mixed in this airtight, pest-resistant chamber. Once it is full push contents through to the next compartment.
Digesting: In the second stage, the waste breaks down and processes with controlled ventilation. It can heat up to 158° F to sterilize compost of unwanted weeds and pests. When middle chamber is full, simply turn the crank and waste will drop down to the third chamber. Compost mixes and aerates in the process.
Maturing: In the third stage the processed compost is left to mature. Mature compost will not compress since new waste is separated by multiple compartments. Scoop out finished compost from either side of the bottom chamber.
2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Composting reduces landfill waste and produces nutrient rich soil for gardening.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Capacity||21 cubic feet (160 gallons)|
|Material||UV-protected polypropylene plastic|
|Dimensions||43" H x 31" L x 31" W (assembled)|
|Key Feature||3-stage composting system in 1 multi-chamber bin|
|Assembly TIme||60 Minutes|
|Origin||Made in Austria|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Aeroplus 3-Stage Compost Bin - 21 Cubic Feet
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!