This 3' x 6' cedar raised garden bed makes gardening a breeze. At 20 inches high, you can access the garden without kneeling on the ground, which saves your back and knees from becoming strained over time. The deep raised bed provides ample soil, perfect for growing all kinds of vegetables and flowers.
Features & Benefits:
- Sturdy and easy to assemble
- Solid western red cedar construction
- 20" high raised garden bed to grow vegetables and flowers
- 13.5" high perimeter fence keeps out rabbits and dogs
- Front fence panels fold down for easy garden access
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Free express shipping
The 13.5" high fence that surrounds the raised garden bed is backed with a durable wire mesh screen. The front fence panels are fixed to the bed with heavy duty hinges, allowing you to easily access the garden, while keeping out animals such as rabbits and dogs. It is 33 inches from the ground to the top of the fence.
This raised garden bed takes about an hour to assemble, and comes with illustrated step-by-step instructions. All hardware is included.
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Made in Canada from PEFC and FSC certified Western Red Cedar.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||72" L x 39" W x 33.5" H|
|Key Feature||Sturdy, easy to assemble raised garden bed with hinged, fold-down fence|
|Assembly TIme||60 Minutes|
|Origin||Made in Canada|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the 3' x 6' Raised Garden Bed With Hinged Fencing
- From Rob at 5/3/15 8:00 AM
- How much soil should be added typically? Other advice on the soil composition?
- This bed holds about 30 cubic feet of soil.
For information about developing soil for your raised beds, please read:
6 Tips For Building Soil for your Raised Beds and Planters
3 Useful Soil Mixes for Raised Beds and Planters
Raised Beds: Soil depth Requirements
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!